22.10.11

a friend's birthday
what a inconvenient occasion
a friend should be celebrated
at all hours
everyday
in silence.
"So, this day, you have to congratulate your friend"
no, the very being of this friend
congratulates me
for - as said - being his friend
and each time I meet him
I smile
and each time I do not meet him
but remember him
carry him with me
I smile the same smile
and it's like I was with him for a brief moment
a tiny wind
filled with his body movements
the way he stands
his body balance
here and there as he speaks
cuts phrases and finish sentences without a clear conclusion
and the weight he carries on his shoulders
a short laugh to release it
a long one when stoned
dizzy gaze
and the highly-renewed surmises
about how everything's wrong
and how we're a part of the turning it right
despite all our laziness
which also explains why sometimes I don't go to friend's birthdays


Nenhum comentário: